Steve Perry Net Worth

How much money is Steve Perry worth?

Net Worth: $100 Million

Steve Perry is an American singer-songwriter, known as the lead singer of the band Journey, and for albums such as Street Talk and For the Love of Strange Medicine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
21 comments

21 Response to " Steve Perry Net Worth "

1. Anonymous says:

One of the greatest. Way to go Steve

Dennis T Arizona

Anonymous says:

Well Mr. Perry ~ If in fact you do have $100 Million then you obviously have earned it ! I know about Millionaires.. so set aside from that news s s sss s

When I listen to your albums I immediately feel like
    I'm in or at a party.. This LA woman thinks you're worth
    Hold'n, Lov'n, & Squeez'n ...

Jennifer LA California
    March 1st 2012

I love this guy! I was to young to attend his concerts at the time and now, I would love to see him perform. Will you come out and play Steve!?

Anonymous says:

He is journey! That band is nothing without him. Every time you hear a journey song played on the radio its steve perry singing. They r just ridding his coat tail to make a living. They need to stop is disgracefull. I will not ever go to a journey concert unless steve is back. We love you. You gaves us all somthing to belive in!

Love this man, always and forever faithfully yours<3

Anonymous says:

i believe the amount is incorrect, i know for sure he's worth more....wrote millions of songs w/Journey or solo artist, anyways im a huge fan of his music, now im hoping he'll come back to perform *crossing fingers* soooo cute omg!!!

Anonymous says:

Do not care of his worth, he is a wonderful human being, he has a kind and soft heart.
    Susan Mazzarella

Has the most amazing voice, and is worth more then 100 million. Missing you Steve hope you bring another album soon!

Brodie

Brodie

Thers nobody like steve perry and there never will be, never, theres no journey without steve perry..........

Steve, you gave 110% of yourself - sacrificing vocally, emotionally and physically. You are worthy of every penny - saying you earned it is an understatement. You shared your gift with us, and we will be eternally grateful. You're a living legend, and a beautiful man.

Sexy man

You were the man

Anonymous says:

why did you leave the group !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous says:

my sons 19 and loves steve perry Im 52 and i love steve perry,that says it all about steves talent

Anonymous says:

I grew up in the 80's. Journey is my favorite, as well as Steve's solo hits. I am sentimental, nostalgic. Those songs take me back, take me back to happiness, pain, love, hate, and smells. I can remember the smell of who I thought I was in love with at the time, the smell of the spring air when I had my first kiss. The smell of snow, and the heart ache of my first break up. I am soon to be 43, and I jammed to Journeys greatest hits in the car today. Your voice makes me feel, makes me remember, and is beautuful. Thank you, thank you for making music that truly touches my soul. ~Christine

Anonymous says:

Stevie Baby! He is beautiful. I too am 44 now and grew up listening to Steve, his voice has been the soundtrack of my life. I had the pleasure of meeting Steve in 1994...something I'll never forget. I wish he'd sing again, but alas....I think those days are in the rear view mirror........ :(

Anonymous says:

Steve Perry is Journey, Neil can kid himself all he wants, whenever anyone listens to Journey, its Steve we listen to. I had the good luck of seeing Journey in 1977 they were awesome!!!!! I refuse to go a Journey concert with an imposter trying to copy Steve Perry. Please get back together guys, we are all waiting........

Anonymous says:

Steve Perry = Journey. He is the sensation that made Journey the successful band that they are. Cannot settle for replacements. Steve is the best rock singer ever IMO.

Anonymous says:

Steve Perry is the best rock singer of all time. Period. He is worth every nickel of the $100 million.